The Master of Science in Technology Management will prepare you to develop professionally a tech leader within corporate digital transformation in the different sectors, assuming the challenges and opportunities of the job market:
- Understand Business Management and Digital Transformation to accompany the company within its strategy of change and Digital Innovation.
- Lead tech teams and build the ICT Governance.
- Develop the managerial skills required by companies to manage people and Information and Communication Technologies in R+D environments.
- Contribute in the strategic planning of ICTs, leading tech project portfolio as well as innovation and R & D of the ICT environment.
- Comprehend economic and financial management related to ICT management in organizations, understanding its integration between multiple departments.
- Capacity to apply the acquired knowledge and problem solving in new and/or uncertain environments.
- Understand the ethical, legal and deontological frameworks of ICT professionals and managers.
- Obtain the knowledge to access certifications upon finishing the Master’s such as:
- Foundations of ITIL v4 of the Cabinet Office
- COBIT V5 or COBIT 2019 of ISACA (evaluation of the ICT government, management and status of ICTs of an organization)