Fundación Privada Universidad y Tecnología (hereinafter FUNITEC) undertakes to make its website accessible, in accordance with Directive (EU) 2017/2102 of the European Parliament and Council of 26 October and Spanish Royal Decree 1112/2018 of 7 September.
This accessibility statement applies to the FUNITEC website.
This website is partially compliant with Royal Decree 1112/2018 of 7 September due to exceptions or lack of compliance in the aspects detailed below.
The content below is not accessible for the following reasons:
- Failure to comply with Spanish Royal Decree 1112/2018 of 7 September.
- There may be occasional editing errors on some web pages, both in HTML content and in final documents, published after 20 September 2018
- There are some links without a description, without text or without a destination
- There are some images without an alternative description or that have low contrast between foreground and background colours
- There are forms without the correct format
- Disproportionate burden
- NOT APPLICABLE
- The content is not within the scope of the applicable law
- There may be office files or web forms published before 20 September 2018 that do not fully comply with accessibility requirements, although efforts have been made to ensure that most do
- There may be multimedia content prior to the decree pending replacement
- There are embedded maps from third-party applications
Preparation of the statement on accessibility
This statement was drawn up on 19 December 2019. The method used to prepare the statement is a self-assessment carried out by FUNITEC. The last revision of the declaration was made on 19 December 2019.
Suggestions, complaints or claims
Anyone may request compliance with accessibility requirements by contacting us at firstname.lastname@example.org, by phone at 932 90 24 00 or in person at Carrer Sant Joan de La Salle, 42, Barcelona (CP 08022).
Requests for accessible information, as well as any complaints, may be made in writing at the following address: Carrer Sant Joan de La Salle, 42, Barcelona (CP 08022) or through the website www.salleurl.edu.
If you are not satisfied with the response to a request for accessible information or the filing of a complaint, the interested party may initiate a complaint by writing to Carrer Sant Joan de La Salle, 42, Barcelona (CP 08022) or through the website, www.salleurl.edu. This complaints procedure (provided for in Article 13 of RD 1112/2018) will come into force on 20 September 2020.
Any correspondence made for the reasons indicated in this section will be handled by "Unitat de Servei al Negoci" (USN) [Business Service Unit] as the Unit responsible for FUNITEC's web accessibility.
FUNITEC works to comply with accessibility requirements to the highest degree possible, so as to foster universal access to content for everyone, regardless of their physical, sensorial or intellectual capacities, and regardless of the systems or resources used (browser, device, connection speed, etc.).
According to Directive (EU) 2016/2102 of the European Parliament and of the Council, of 26 October 2016, mobile websites and applications must be accessible. This accessibility must be achieved in accordance with standard UNE - EN 301 549:2019 on accessibility requirements. This standard is based primarily on the Web Content Accessibility Guidelines (WCAG) 2.1 published by the World Wide Web Consortium (W3C) in August 2018.
It is FUNITEC's will to fully comply with these web accessibility guidelines. European regulations require compliance with level AA, a level that our website currently meets, but we are committed to continuing to work hard to make the website even more accessible. The basic guidelines established to improve the accessibility and usability of the webpages, both for disabled and non-disabled users, include the following:
- Images: provide equivalent text for non-textual elements (alternative text describing the image)
- Colours: try to make the information independent of colour and ensure sufficient colour contrast to facilitate reading
- Structure: organise and structure pages so that they can be read correctly without style sheets, or by means of special devices
- Language: use clear, simple language to improve understanding and facilitate reading on a computer screen
- Text size: the fonts used have relative dimensions, so the user can control their size from the browser
- Links: we aim to ensure that all text used to link content makes sense when read out of context. When the linked pages are external to the University, they will open in new windows to aid browsing
- Organisation: each page will be organised in a clear, structured way to improve browsing and usability
The website is optimised for a screen resolution of 1200x800. If you have a higher resolution monitor, the font size will be too small in some cases. The fonts have been defined so that it is possible to enlarge or reduce their size from the browser options.
This site has been tested and optimised for HTML5 compliant browsers and versions supported by manufacturers. The use of different browsers or versions not supported by manufacturers may prevent the correct display or availability of documents or other functions. Updates and browsers can be obtained from the websites of the browser providers.
Due to the large number of documents made available from the website, you may find content that does not meet the required accessibility guidelines. We would appreciate receiving any suggestions or indications via the channels indicated in the section "Suggestions, complaints or claims" above.
In any case, it is possible that you will find some pages that do not completely comply with these standards, as some sections of the website are in the process of being adapted and improved. Our aim is to continue to work hard to further improve the accessibility and usability of the University's corporate websites. If you would like to send any suggestions on accessibility, please contact us at email@example.com.
Below you will find some resources that can help improve the accessibility of content from your device: