Changes in the Library Schedule - Summer Schedule
- Friday 28-07 The library will be open from 9:00 a.m. to 2:00 p.m.
- From July 31st to September 5th the library will be closed.
We inform you that, due to the high attendance of users from other centers and the closeness of the control point, as of Monday 29th of May, everyone will have to register at the library counter in order to guarantee library users of the La Salle-URL community, preferential use of the library.
It is absolutely essential to properly identify yourself with the university card to be able to guarantee access. A maximum of 10% of the capacity (19 places) will be reserved, whenever possible, for the students from other URL centers* or from other universities with a free movement agreement with the CSUC**.
- You can't eat.
- You can't talk on the phone, avoid listening and sending audio.
- You can only enter bottles that can be well closed.
- Respect the disposition of the material, since in an emergency it can block the exit routes.
* URL Centers: IQS, Blanquerna, ESADE, Pere Tarrés. I.U. Observatori de l’Ebre, I.U. Vidal i Barraquer, I. Borja de Bioètica.
** Centers with a CSUC circulation agreement: UB, UAB, UPC, UPF, UDG, UDL, URV, UOC, UVic, TecnoCampus, Biblioteca de Catalunya, UJI, UDA.