On completion of the Master, you will be able to:
- Work as a management technician with specific skills to grow professionally as a specialist.
- Manage the development of a construction.
- Coordinate teams of technicians and write project documents elaborated in a multidisciplinary way, in areas of architecture and building.
- Identify and apply legal foundations related to architecture and construction.
- Learn about advanced technical and technological tools applied to sustainability and energy efficiency.
- Manage and direct the quality control of the materials, control of work units, testing, sustainability and energy efficiency.
- Carry out sustainable architectural designs and urban planning, making efficient use of resources and energy.
- Carry out designs, calculations, execution, and architectural and town planning integration of energy efficient, sustainable and environmentally friendly facilities.
- Generate a reflection on the model of efficient city and urban sustainability.
- Perform a correct passive design and apply tools to verify it.
- Promote the appropriate use of materials, resources and water.
- Conduct solar energy projects, efficient air-conditioning systems, certifications and energy audits.