At Campus La Salle, we help students to join the labour market by finding jobs and encouraging external internships at companies. This model proves beneficial to both students and companies, who are able to enjoy access to highly qualified and motivated professionals seeking to diversify their education, and who have an open, responsible attitude.
WHAT KIND OF PROFILES CAN BE FOUND AT LA SALLE CAMPUS BARCELONA?
More than 3,000 students enrol at our University Campus every year, and we have 23,000 former students with very versatile profiles, enormous capacity for innovation and a clear international focus.
We educate undergraduate and postgraduate students, as well as more senior candidates in our masters and doctorate programmes, all specialised in one of the three main academic areas of the Institution: Technology, Architecture and Business.
- Computing, Web Development, Agile & Apps
- Telematics & Cybersecurity
- Multimedia, Usability & Serious Games
- Electronics, Automation, Home automation & Robotics
- Smart Cities & Smart Grids
- Big Data & Internet of Things
- Acoustics & Energy Efficiency
Architecture and Construction
- Architecture and Building
- Urban Management
- Real Estate
Managements and Business
- Business Administration and Management and MBA
- Project Management
- ICT Management and Organisation
- Operations Management
- Digital Marketing, Social Media Branding & e-Commerce
- SAP Consulting
HOW TO PUBLICISE VACANCIES AND SIGN AGREEMENTS
We advise companies throughout the student recruiting process and in managing the internship agreement.
For companies looking for candidates to cover internship vacancies and that need to sign agreements, the process is as follows:
- Reading and approval of the conditions and requirements of the agreements. Download the conditions in the "Related documents" section on this page.
There are 4 different models depending on the type of student: Students from the Degree in Engineering, students from the Degree in Architecture, students from the Degree in Business Administration and Management, Master students and Postgraduate students.
- Publicising opportunities. Through the online platform La Salle Jobs, companies can publish the projects where they have vacancies. Students, who also have access to the platform, will get in touch about the internships offered directly.
- Profile selection. The company decides on the type of selection process that will be carried out to choose the students that best fit the profiles needed.
- Complete the Formalisation of Agreements Form and send it back to La Salle. Download the file in the section "Related Documents" on this page and return it to the Professional Careers Office at: email@example.com
- Complete and return the internship evaluation forms. Once the placement is done, the company must fill in the evaluation forms about the student and the experience.
Our Students’ Main Competences
- Innovation & Technology
- Transversal Management
- Adaptation & Versatility
- Entrepreneurship and Proactivity
La Salle Career Services & Job Centre
Telephone: +34 93 290 24 38
Sant Jaume Building
C/ Quatre Camins 30 – Planta 0
08022 - Barcelona