All non-European students who are going to study in Spain for more than 3 months must apply for a STUDY VISA at the Spanish embassy or consulate in their country of origin or residence.

For more general information on the application for a study visa in Spain, you can consult the INFORMATIVE NOTE ON STUDY VISA OF THE GENERAL CONSULATE OF SPAIN 

You can also consult the CONSULAR SERVICES page and select your country of origin to see the consulates that you will have at your disposal.