The Degree of Management of Business & Technology will equip you with a solid practical and theoretical grounding in international business management. On completion of the program, you will have acquired an international vision as well as valuable entrepreneurial and innovative insight to business management.
You will have a profile which will offer you a wide range of possibilities:
- You will be prepared to enter the labour market and assume a management role in any of the functional areas of a company, regardless of its industry or sector.
- You will be a strong candidate for positions in finance, marketing management, operations, human resources, technology and innovation management, or project management.
- Thanks to your international profile, you will be to work in multicultural work environments. Ad-hoc skills, which include communication, teamwork, leadership, planning, organization and analytical skills, will enable you to learn and develop quick-ly in the context of the organization.
- You will be prepared to start entrepreneurial projects and start your own business (start-up).
- Some of the possible career opportunities include: Digital Business De-velopment Manager / BizDev, Digital Product Manager, Product Manager, Monetization Analyst, Online Reputation Manager, Community Manager, Digital assets, Digital Business Analyst and startups, Consumer Analyst / digital audience, BB Source Manager: Big Data, App Marketing Analyst, Account Manager and Accounts Manager, eCommerce Analyst, Marketing Analyst Online, Digital Campaign Manager, SEM Campaign Manager, SEO: Search positioning optician, Brand Manager, Trend Analyst, Startup Founder, Junior consultant, Financial Analyst (junior), Event Manager, Customer Service Manager, Sales Manager and Marketing Activation Manager.
- You can also access university master's programs at foreign universities. Former students have gone on to take masters at universities such as Standford University, London School of Economics, IESE, University of Warwick, Nanyang Technological University Singapore among others.