- Provide students with a solid understanding of the fundamentals of Artificial Intelligence (AI), its evolution and its applications in the business world.
- To offer a practical vision of how AI can be applied in business, including decision-making, process automation, and data analysis.
- To enable students to experience the practical application of AI through workshops and challenges, including the definition, ideation and conceptualization of those selected.
- Teach students about AI strategy and management, including the AI value chain and AI project management.
- Address the implications of AI, including digital transformation, risks and security, ethics, algorithm bias, AI regulation, and policy.
- Provide students with a deeper insight into current and emerging issues in the field of AI through masterclasses with international experts.
- Allow students to apply what they have learned through final challenge presentations and discussions.