|Start Date||06 March 2024|
|Schedule||Monday to Thursday, afternoons from 7pm to 10pm|
We carry out this Postgraduate in Energy Efficiency in collaboration with ENDESA, the largest electricity company in Spain and the first private power company in Latin America. University and Company are joined as partners and work towards a common objective: to promote the implementation of energy-efficient, sustainable and environmentally friendly facilities.
With this program you will treat the energy efficiency in buildings associated with their active systems of greater consumption. It will also provide you with tools not only to improve efficiency, but also to achieve a greater contribution of renewable energy sources in your projects and facilities.
The Postgraduate course focuses on:
- Design and calculation of systems.
- Tools for the evaluation of these systems, both at project and finished building level.
- Incidence of the different systems in the energy efficiency from the usability viewpoint
- Study of energy efficiency in the buildings associated to their active systems of greater consumption.
- Tools for improving efficiency.
- Tools for a greater contribution of renewable energy sources in projects and installations.
The Postgraduate in Energy Efficiency is framed within the Project Brasilia of the area of Technological Innovation in La Salle’s Building of Technology Transfer. This project has more than three years of existence and it has the support of more than 60 agents of the sector. It is creating a brand for the evaluation of the quality in the buildings according to their degree of sustainability and technology.
The result of this project was the BCN Digital Room, a space for training, testing and innovation that incorporates real and affordable solutions for housing and where you can do your internship as a postgraduate student.
The Postgraduate in Energy Efficiency has obtained n.35 in Energy and Natural Resources, Western Europe, Eduniversal Ranking 2022.