- Provide students with a solid understanding of the fundamentals of Artificial Intelligence (AI), its evolution and its applications in the business world.
- Provide practical insight into how AI can be applied in business, including decision making, process automation, and data analysis.
- Allow students to experience the practical application of AI through workshops and challenges, including definition, ideation and conceptualization of those selected.
- Teach students about AI strategy and management, including the AI value chain and AI project management.
- Address the implications of AI, including digital transformation, risks and security, ethics, bias in algorithms, regulation and policy of AI.
- Provide students with a deeper insight into current and emerging issues in the field of AI through masterclasses with international experts.
- Allow students to apply what they have learned through final presentations of challenges and discussions.