The course is based on the SPL methodology, Self-Paced Learning, which allows you to follow the course at your own pace and complete it in a maximum of four months.
To complement the learning, in the virtual campus you will have different resources, common and others specific to each chapter.
- Newsboard, contact point between students and tutors.
- Meetings synchronized weekly by videoconference of resolution with the tutors.
- Follow-up of the student, where you will have access to your progress and level of performance.
- Glossary of terminology in "flashcards" format.
- Wiki knowledge, open and common for all students of La Salle.
Resources by chapter:
- 70 explanatory videos of each of the processes.
- Presentations with detailed explanations of the concepts.
- Evaluation test associated to each process.
- Simulation Test.