Carrying out the La Salle PMP® Certification Preparation Course means:
- To obtain a certification in project management enjoying international recognition, which is aligned with the international ISO21500 Project Management Standard.
- To receive 35 hours of training in project management, which is a mandatory requirement to sit for the certification examination.
- To reduce the preparation time for both PMP® y CAPM® examinations.
- To learn the key points featured in the PMBoK® (Project Management Body of Knowledge) Guide 6th and 7th edition, the Agile Practice Guide, the structure of the examination (ECO), and its FAQs.
- To prepare the curriculum information required to apply for the examinations.
- To validate each chapter using an exam simulator in order to ensure the necessary level of knowledge.