The Universitat Ramon Llull (URL), of which La Salle Campus Barcelona is a founding member, is among the ten best universities in Spain and the fourth in the Catalan university system according to the Ranking CYD 2022. In addition, apart from the institutional ranking, there are rankings by fields of knowledge and three of them correspond to studies taught by La Salle-URL: Architecture, Computer Engineering and Electronic Engineering. In all three cases, very good results are obtained in most of the dimensions evaluated.
The Ranking CYD, published by the Fundación Conocimiento y Desarrollo (CYD) for the ninth edition, includes 79 of the 84 Spanish university centers that offer undergraduate degrees. Each of these universities have been evaluated based on 37 indicators grouped into six dimensions: teaching and learning, research, knowledge transfer, international orientation, contribution to regional development and job placement. In total, the URL has achieved 20 high performance indicators, which are above the average for universities.
- Once again, the international orientation stands out, where all the indicators have maximum performance.
- In teaching and learning, URL achieves four indicators in maximum and average performance: graduation rate, normative graduation rate, performance rate and success rate.
- In research, four of the indicators also have top performance: external research funding, normalized impact of publications, highly cited publications and interdisciplinary publications.
- In knowledge transfer, three of the indicators obtain the highest score: private funds, income from licenses and income from continuous training.
- In the dimension of contribution to regional development, two are evaluated excellently: regional publications and publications with companies in the region.
In this 2022 edition, the Ranking CYD also presents specific rankings by fields of knowledge, which serve to analyze the results of university centers in the different branches in which they offer degrees. Three of the areas evaluated coincide with studies taught by La Salle-URL: Architecture, Computer Engineering and Electronic Engineering. In all three cases, the highest score is achieved in the graduate success rate indicator, while very good results are obtained in the dimension of international orientation.