La Salle Campus Barcelona, a founding member of the Ramon Llull University, is a world reference in university education. Our success is based on our educational quality and the fact of responding and fully adapting to the needs of society at all times. The firm commitment to technology in all our degree programs, masters and specialization courses marks our differential and defines the innovative character of La Salle.
The Campus, with an international spirit, is characterized by the transversality between all our areas of knowledge, where students of different degrees and masters share spaces and work on projects together.
The structure of the campus has two advantages that facilitate an open and sustained teaching of Architecture by the Design Studio. On the one hand, the medium scale of the Campus allows for a greater interpenetration between different disciplines (transversal Campus), and a close coexistence between the different areas within the same university and, therefore, a greater contamination between the different research teams.
On the other hand, its location in Barcelona attests to the deeply rooted tradition of teaching architecture in this city, alma mater of several generations of architects whose historical imprint at the local, national, and international level is evident and identifiable in Barcelona's architecture and urbanism (Cerdà, Gaudí, Jujol, Sert, Coderch, Mitjans, Miralles, etc.). The city itself can be understood as a rich extension of the architectural reference material available to the student.
- You will develop your own projects: at our university you will be able to develop your own projects, because our approach is totally practical and real, both in construction processes and in facilities.
- Agreements with leading universities: at La Salle we have agreements with leading universities worldwide and we prepare you for employability and international recognition. You will share classes with students of over 60 different nationalities.
- Active teachers: 93% of our teaching staff is made up of active professionals who work in the best architecture studios.
- Practical methodology: the methodology of our university is based on learning by doing and includes site visits to real projects under development.
- International Workshops: we participate in workshops with the University of Southern California (USA) and with the University of Nanjing (China), and we endorse exchanges in prestigious universities.
- We promote your entrepreneurial profile: if you have an entrepreneurial profile, we help you create your own company. You will have the support of the Business School and Technological Innovation Park La Salle Technova Barcelona, to make your project come true.
- International Recognitions and Rankings: our programs are internationally recognized and occupy top positions in rankings, both national and international.
- Job Board: from our Job Board we manage 4,500 job opportunities and 700 internship agreements annually.
- Collaboration with leading companies: at La Salle we have agreements with the main companies in each sector. This continuous interaction and close collaboration with the business reality will allow you to develop real projects in these companies.