Nine La Salle-URL master's degrees have been recognized among the best in the world in their areas of knowledge according to the "Eduniversal Best Masters Worldwide Ranking 2017-2018", which analyzes more than 4,000 master's degrees from thirty different areas of knowledge.
The La Salle-URL programs that have entered the Ranking are:
- The Master's Degree in Integrated Construction Management (MGIC) has positioned itself as the best in Spain in the area of Real Estate Management, and the 59th in the world. The program includes specialties in energy efficiency, interior design, structures and rehabilitation.
- The Master's Degree in Supply Chain Management and Technology ranks 6th in Spain and 97th worldwide.
- The Master's in Big Data enters the Big Data Management category for the first time, 4th in Spain and 48th worldwide.
- The Master in eHealth also repeats in the ranking in Health Management, in 4th position in Spain and 85th overall.
- In the E-Business and Digital Marketing category, the Digital Marketing Postgraduate Course has also entered the ranking for the first time in 5th place in Spain and 48th worldwide.
- And in the same category as the previous one, the Master's in User Experience ranks 54th worldwide, and 8th in Spain.
- In the area of Business Intelligence and Strategy, the Master in SAP Business Intelligence Consulting is the 5th in Spain and the 38th in the world.
- And also from SAP, the Master in Functional Consulting SAP enters the ranking as the 4th in Spain and the 40th in Europe in the area of Information Systems Management.
- Finally, the Master's Degree in Project Management is the 5th in Spain and the 38th in Europe in Innovation and Project Management.
You can consult the complete ranking Best masters & MBAs ranking.