The Master in Project Management has been certified with 5 stars by the prestigious International Program QS STARS, the highest recognition to which university programs aspire in this evaluation system.
QS STARS gave excellent ratings for student satisfaction (39/40), job placement of graduates (27/30), international student presence (20/20) and the accreditations received by the program.
Thanks to these excellent partial scores, the QS Stars Rating has certified the Master in Project Management with 5 stars.
La Salle Campus Barcelona is a founding member of Ramon Llull University, and a leading university globally. Our success is based on offering quality education and our broader dedication to meeting the needs of modern society. We are also firmly committed to incorporating technology in all our degree programmes, master’s and specialisation courses, whatever the field.
These differential values are what set La Salle Campus Barcelona apart as a new model of university centre, with a strong international vision and practical training, combined with advanced application of technology, all geared towards business innovation and entrepreneurship.
- Pioneering university: More than 20 years training project managers. Join one of the largest networks of PMs in Spain.
- Extensive portfolio of courses: You can join join degrees and courses in the field of project management that can be studied online or in person, ensuring your studies are completely compatible with your working hours thanks to both weekend groups and full-time courses during the week. If you're already at a more senior level, you can sign up for a specialisation course or an executive programme: all professionals, present and future, will find their place at our university. From 2-week courses to the Master's Degree, as well as a 4-month Executive Programme. Everything you need in the field of project management can be found at La Salle Campus Barcelona.
- Accreditations: we are the only university in Spain accredited as a GAC centre by the PMI, and one of just 8 in Europe to have this quality accreditation.
- Certifications: the only university in Spain to be PMO Value Ring Certified.
- International recognitions and Rankings: our programmes are internationally recognised and rank highly in national and international league tables, both for in-person, on-site classes and online courses.
- Teachers active and working in their field: Our teaching staff comprises active professionals who manage projects in all sectors on a day-to-day basis, as well as academics of the highest level.
- Key Speakers: Consultants and project managers at the very highest level both nationally and internationally all contribute their experience in our Master Classes and Conferences: Dr David Hillson (The Risk Doctor), Alfonso Bucero, Xavier Albaladejo, Majeed Hosseiney, Paul Fox and more
- Active methodologies: our university's methodology is based on learning by challenges, in which students integrate learning in a more active, comprehensive way by solving real challenges.
- Hone your entrepreneurial spirit: if you have an entrepreneurial profile, we can help you to create your very own company. You’ll enjoy the support of the Business School and the La Salle Technova Technological Innovation Park (one of the Top 10 accelerators in Europe) to help make your project a reality.
- Jobs Board: our Jobs Board services advertises around 4,500 job opportunities and 700 internship positions every year.
- Campus of International Excellence: the Barcelona campus has been certified as a Campus of International Excellence. We are currently home to students and teachers from more than 100 countries.