La Salle Campus Barcelona, is a founding member of the Ramon Llull University, a world reference in university education, where the student is our reason for being, and the educational quality and response to the needs of society, central axes of our activity.
The pillars of SALLE DNA: excellence, innovation, entrepreneurship, technology and global environment, are part of the essence of all our students; from those who start in our schools, to those who come to train during the different stages of their professionalization, a phase where executive training is more relevant due to the need for constant updating.
Who is the La Salle-URL executive training line for?
For executives, executives, entrepreneurs and entrepreneurs, active or in the process of change, who must face new challenges in their professional career, with experience in management or management of at least 5 years, in any of the functional areas and sectors of business activity.
Differentiating Factors of Executive Education in La Salle-URL
- Prestige La Salle-URL - Campus of International Excellence since 2015
- Academic demand and rigor
- Cloisters of national and international professors
- New programs created for current professional needs
- Innovation and entrepreneurship ecosystem to develop new ideas and businesses
- Practical cases applied to sustainability and digital transformation
- Special sessions of experience and networking in classrooms
- Special sessions of colloquiums with experts and opinion leaders
- Executive events designed to inspire and empower
- Intensive face-to-face and mixed format, designed for professional availability