The ninth edition of Talent Week, the great employability fair at La Salle-URL, closed its ninth edition with the participation of a thousand students from all areas of knowledge on Campus —Engineering, Architecture, Management, Animation & VFX and Digital Arts—and with the presence of 43 companies from various professional fields. The event was a great opportunity to bring the talent of La Salle-URL students closer to the company and for young people to meet and interact with leading companies in their sectors. In total, around 2500 interviews were carried out and 875 people attended the 27 scheduled keynotes.
The Talent Week for the academic year 21-22 at La Salle-URL took place at the end of November, between 22 and 26, and the main activity was held on November 25, when in the Showroom organized in the Congress Hall of La Salle Campus Barcelona, the companies set up their stands and the students were able to meet personally with the representatives of the companies. In addition, six workshops related to employability were held, attended by around 150 people. Throughout the week, a total of 31 companies made it possible for students to interview them virtually.
The keynotes and workshops, on the Youtube channel of de La Salle Campus Barcelona
The videos of many of the keynotes held at the 9th Talent Week can be found on the La Salle Campus Barcelona YouTube channel. All are included in an event-specific list.
Among others, the following workshops and keynotes can be found:
- Google: Student opportunities at Google
- Facebook: Visitón artificial para la realidad virtual y aumentada
- SEAT: Transformation of Cities, present and future of urban mobility
- Deloitte: Los retos de la seguridad en la transformación digital
- Bricomart: Los 5 drivers para la transformación digital en Bricomart
- Epic Games
- BCN Activa: Tècniques de selecció, entrevista i altres processos de selecció