Benefit from our specialised platforms and expert support to guide your career and maximise your professional development.
The Job Board Service offers you:
- Exhaustive analysis of your personal profile.
- Evaluation of objectives and expectations regarding the labor market.
- Orientation in the design of your Career Plan.
- Advice in the development of tools such as the CV or Cover Letter.
- Resources and channels in the search of job opportunities.
- Advising throughout the process of professional growth.
As a La Salle Campus student we want you to make use of the following benefits:
- Align your goals and professional interests with the current market demand.
- A structured and efficient job search method.
- Greater motivation and more self-confidence during the job search process.
- Support through the prestige of our institution.
La Salle Jobs
It is the online platform that allows you to quickly and efficiently manage your student profile and professional and internship offers.
Access La Salle Jobs easily with this link: https://salleurl.jobteaser.com/users/auth/salleurl_saml
Once you have registered as a student with your username and password, you can complete all the information on your curriculum profile and record your expectations of professional growth.
La Salle’s online platform offers you:
- Access to more than 4,500 job opportunities and 900 internships managed annually by La Salle.
- Application follow-up.
- Automatic choice of model and document format to be presented according to each job opportunity and company. You can use more than one model to optimize your suitability to the maximum.
A programme for both guidance and improvement of employability promoted by the Generalitat de Catalunya and the Ministry of Employment and Social Security by means of the Servicio Público de Empleo Estatal (SEPE), which is the Spanish Public State Employment Service.