We advise, support and guide you individually. We value the goals and the available resources to help you in your professional growth.
From the Professional Career Area and the La Salle Campus Labour Exchange, we work to offer the best advice service, to our students and former students, as well as to companies:
- We personally advise the students on the Campus, both university and business school students.
- We are constantly linked to the business network and manage individually the job opportunities and internships.
- We analyze the relationship between supply and demand, and follow closely the Labour Market Observatories to inform you adequately at every moment.
- We design activities and put all the possible tools at your disposal to improve your orientation and professional development:
- Conferences and Workshops
- Market research and career opportunities for all areas, lines and professional fields.
We walk with you
We advise you in your professional career according to your profile, experience and motivations:
- Learning to work. We will boost your incorporation into the labour market by fostering the implementation of external practices, from the first moment you become part of our students, through University-Company cooperation agreements. These agreements are supervised by expert teachers in each of the subjects.
- The first job. We will advise you on the achievement of your first job after completing your studies. The first work experiences mark the trend of what will be your professional future. Having support when making these decisions is an important advantage during the initial stages of your professional development.
- Improve and redirect your career. Dedicated to students and former students who are already working and want to take a step forward in their professional career. We will inform you about the state of the labour market and the most outstanding companies in each of the sectors.
How we advise you:
- Individual attention. Whether you are looking for internship or employment, we propose:
- Simulation of a job interview and feedback on aspects to improve.
- Understanding your student profile: analysis of the trajectory, evaluation of your professional concerns and advice on the feasibility of your goals and the most professional opportunities with the market demand.
- Analysis of your CV and proposals for improvement.
- Orientation on the pursuit of professional opportunities.
- Introduction to networking.
- Second interviews and coaching for those profiles with difficulties in following the job search process and/or at risk of social exclusion.
- Review and correction of CVs and cover letters, adapting the professional objective to the market demand.
- Bid and self-application management. We help you make your profile more visible for companies and headhunters, referencing your application.
- Custom referencing. Students who are in the process of selection can rely on La Salle Campus’ references.
- Application follow-up. We help you to know at what stage in the selection process your application is located.
- Up-to-date information on the market and the business network. We provide you with lists of companies and offer you information on countries and employment portals abroad.
- Profile description and proactive recommendation of your CV to headhunters.
- Company presentations, workshops and job fairs. We inform you of the networking opportunities and we help you prepare your presentation so that you can get first-hand knowledge about the needs of every company, you can prepare a career plan and analyse the short- and medium-term link possibilities with an organization, and exchange concerns.
A programme for both guidance and improvement of employability promoted by the Generalitat de Catalunya and the Ministry of Employment and Social Security by means of the Servicio Público de Empleo Estatal (SEPE), which is the Spanish Public State Employment Service.