In the ICT Services Management Course you will acquire the following skills:
- To apply methodologies, frameworks and standards of ICT service management.
- To identify the gap between the technological and service vision, as well as understand the relevant aspects in the realization of a value proposition of ICT services.
- To understand the organizational structures necessary for the management of ICT services.
- To be familiar with the main concepts proposed by the new ITIL 4 version.
- To analyse some of the practices proposed by the new ITIL 4 model.
- To have selection criteria for the definition of a service management project.
- You will acquire the knowledge to access ITIL 4 Foundation professional certification, official exam included in the course.