The learning method of the course is SPL - Self-Paced Learning- which allows you to follow the course at your own speed and complete it in a maximum of three months, through guided self-learning and supported by a mentor professor who solves doubts during the whole process.
Given that this a methodology focused on objectives, the Student itself is responsable of its own learning through the visualization of video-lessons, reading and visualization of featured resources, solving the tasks and tests of self-evaluation.
In order to complement the learning, the virtual campus offers diferent resources, common and specific for each chapter:
Resources by chapter:
- Explanatory videos of each one of the concepts, aspects and BIM tools
- Presentations with detailed explanations
- Evaluation test associated with each session
- Exam simulation test of area of knowledge
- News board, point of contact between students and tutors
- Monitoring of the Student, where you will have access to your advancements and level of performance
- Lexicon of terminology in “flashcard” format
- Wiki knowledge, open and common for all La Salle students