- To become familiar with our own brain. Getting to know the ‘machine’.
- To understand the processes of thinking.
- To understand the basis of our emotions and how to manage them.
- To understand how we build reality.
- To understand the relationship between ‘brain’ and ‘levels of consciousness’.
- To understand how we build our personality.
Additional key benefits
- To exert a positive, inspiring, and high‑integrity leadership.
- To enhance the ability to make decisions and manage change processes while facing complexity. To move from risk to intelligence.
- To maximise our potential while learning to be a more thoughtful professional.
- To improve self‑restraint, self‑control, motivation, and empathy.
- To gain a better awareness of our own body, thus learning to both adjust and modify stress‑associated responses.
- To understand those dynamics involved in leadership in order to strengthen effectivity.
- To enhance creativity and favour innovation towards new challenges.
- To improve team leadership.
- To resolve conflicts in a positive way.
- To improve both physical and mental well‑being.