Preprints submitted for publication
· O. Guasch, À. Aragonès and M. Janer, A graph cut strategy for transmission path problems in statistical energy analysis.
· O. Guasch and R. Codina, A heuristic argument for the sole use of numerical stabilization with no physical LES modeling in the simulation of incompresible turbulent flows.
· O. Guasch, A direct transmissibility formulation for experimental statistical energy analysis with no input power measurements
Articles accepted for publication
Articles in peer-reviewed journals
· O. Guasch and À. Aragonès (2011), Journal of Sound and Vibration 330 (10), pp. 2325-2338. "Finding the dominant energy transmission paths in statistical energy analysis".
· O. Guasch and R. Codina (2009) Journal of Computational Acoustics 17 (3), pp. 309-330. Computational aeroacoustics of viscous low speed flows using subgrid scale finite element methods.
· O. Guasch and L. Cortés (2009) Journal of the Acoustical Society of America 125 (6), pp. 3657-3672. Graph theory applied to noise and vibration control in statistical energy analysis models.
· O. Guasch (2009) Journal of Sound and Vibration 321 (5-6), pp. 854-873. Direct transfer functions and path blocking in a discrete mechanical system.
· O. Guasch and R. Codina (2007) Computer Methods in Applied Mechanics and Engineering 196 (45-48), pp. 4672-4689. An algebraic subgrid scale finite element method for the convected Helmholtz equation in two dimensions with applications in aeroacoustics.
· R. Codina, J. Principe, O. Guasch and S. Badia (2007) Computer Methods in Applied Mechanics and Engineering 196 (21-24), pp. 2413-2430. Time dependent subscales in the stabilized finite element approximation of incompressible flow problems.
· F.X. Magrans and O. Guasch (2005) Journal of Computational Acoustics 13 (2), pp. 341-363. The role of the Direct Transfer Function Matrix as a connectivity matrix and application to the Helmholtz equation in two dimensions: relation to numerical methods and free field radiation example.
· R. Codina and O. Guasch (2005) Butlletí de
la Societat Catalana de Matemàtiques 20 (2), pp. 91-127. Numerical instabilities and turbulence: the effects of subscales in fluid mechanics (in Catalan).
· O. Guasch and F.X. Magrans (2004) Journal of Sound and Vibration 277 (4-5), pp. 1082-1092. A compact formulation for conditioned spectral density function analysis by means of the LDLH matrix factorization.
· O. Guasch and F.X. Magrans (2004) Journal of Sound and Vibration 276 (1-2), pp. 335-359. The Global Transfer Direct Transfer method applied to a finite simply supported elastic beam.
· O. Guasch, F.X. Magrans and P.V. Rodriguez (2002) Applied Acoustics 63 (4), pp. 401-417. An inversion modelling method to obtain the acoustic power of the noise sources in a large factory.
· F.X. Magrans, O. Guasch and P.V. Rodriguez (2000) Revista de Física (Societat Catalana de Física) Vol 2 (8), pp. 4-13. Acoustics as a profession (in Catalan).
Articles in conference proceedings
· Oriol Guasch and Àngels Aragonès (2010); "Ranking energy paths in a SEA model", ICA 2010, 20th International Congress on Acoustics, August 23-27, Sydney (Australia).
· Oriol Guasch, Àngels Aragonès and Marcel Janer (2010); "Graph cuts to reduce energy transmission in the SEA model of a building", Inter•Noise 2010, Noise and Sustainability, June 13-16, Lisbon (Portugal).
· O. Guasch, L. Cortés and À. Aragonès, Noise and Vibration: Emerging Methods (NOVEM2009), April 5-8, Oxford (2009). Graph cuts applied to transmission path problems in Statistical Energy Analysis.
· R. Codina, J. Principe and O. Guasch, 15th International Conference on Finite Elements in Flow Problems (FEF09), April 1-3, Tokyo (2009). Comparison of finite element approximations of turbulent flows using a stabilized LES model, numerical quasi-static subscales and dynamic subscales.
· R. Codina, J. Principe and O. Guasch (2008), 8th World Congress on Computational Mechanics (WCCM 8) and 5th European Congress on Computational Methods in Applied Sciences and Engineering (ECCOMAS 2008), 30 June – 4 July Vencie (Italy). Energy budget in a sub-grid scale finite element model for turbulent incompressible flows,
· R. Codina and O. Guasch (2007), 9th US Congress on Computational Mechanics (USCCM), July, San Francisco, California, (USA). On the dissipative structure of stabilized and LES models for incompressible flows",
· R. Codina, J. Principe, O. Guasch and S. Badia (2007), 14th Internacional conference on Finite Elements in Flow Problems, March 26-28, Santa Fe, New Mexico (USA). Finite element approximation of turbulent flows using dynamic subscales.
· U. Sayin and I. Rossell (2007) 19th International Congress on Acoustics, September 2-7, Madrid (Spain). An experimental study of the scattering of sound by sound reflected from a concave surface.
· I. Rossell and P. Artís (2007) International Symposium on Room Acoustics: Satellite Symposium of the 19th International Congress on Acoustics, September, Sevilla (Spain). Reverberation time in rooms with non-diffuse sound field.
· R. Codina, J. Principe, O. Guasch and S. Badia (2006), 7th World Congress on Computacional Mechanics. CD-ROM Proceedings, paper 1562. July, Los Angeles, California (USA). Time dependent subscales in the stabilized finite element approximation of incompressible flow problems.
· O. Guasch and J. Jové (2006), I Jornada de Interacción Matemática Aplicada – Industria, Dpt. Matemàtiques de la Universidad de Castilla-La Mancha i de la Universidad Politécnica de Cartagena. July 2006, Cartagena (Spain). Statement and possible solutions to some vibroacoustic and aeroacoustic problems in engineering.
· R. Codina, O. Guasch and J. Principe (2005), Workshop on Variational Multiscale Methods and Stabilized Finite Elements, University of Heidelberg, Heidelberg (Germany). Tracking of subscales in the finite element approximation of the incompressible Navier-Stokes equations.
· O. Guasch and R. Codina (2004) Proceedings of Métodos Computacionais em Engenharia. APMTAC, Lisbon (Portugal). (in Spanish). Aerodynamic noise generated by flow past a rigid body. Simulations using stabilized finite element methods.
· R. Jané, J.A. Fiz, J. Solà-Soler, S. Blanch, P. Artís and J. Morera (2003) Proc. of the 25th Annual International Conference of the IEEE Engineering in Medicine and Biology Society pp. 366-369 September, Cancun (Mexico). Automatic snoring signals analysis in sleep studies.
· O. Guasch, F.X. Magrans and P.V. Rodríguez (2000), 14 Jornada Técnica de Automoción: Acústica y Vibraciones en Automoción. Ponencia nº5. Sociedad Técnica de Automoción and Universidad Pública de Navarra. November, Pamplona (Spain). An inversion modelling method to obtain the acoustic powers of a car cabin panels in the mid-high frequency range.
· O. Guasch, F.X. Magrans, P.V. Rodríguez and G. Manacorda (1998), Proceedings of Euronoise 98, Vol I: pp. 503-508, Munchen (Germany). An innovative approach for the noise reconstruction and analysis at the medium-high frequencies.