This lab contains the following equipment:
• Test rooms: equipped with a TV closed circuit, digital edition software for analysis of behavior data, and unidirectional mirrors that allow observing from the other side.
• Domestic room: reproduction of a domestic environment (living room with TV, video games, TDT and TVD receptors, computer with Internet connection and mobile devices)
• Focus Group Room: Reproduction of a working environment (for group dynamics).
• Observation Rooms: with capacity for 10 experts evaluating simultaneously the users through the unidirectional mirrors.
• Mobile Laboratory: equipped with tripods and several cameras.
• Control Center: for recordings, camera control and video editing
The laboratory is equipped with latest user monitoring technologies including Eyetracking.