- About AENTDE
On behalf of the Organising Committee of the VII International Symposium of Nursing Diagnosis,
Welcome to Barcelona!
In this site you will find the Scientific program of this Symposium. We are willing to go beyond Nursing Diagnostic concept to see that Professional language integration is the cornerstone for our Discipline development.
This time, the organization of the Symposium is shared by the Spanish Association on Nursing Taxonomies and Diagnoses (AENTDE) and the University School of Nurses Blanquerna in the Ramon Llull University of Barcelona (Spain)..
Nowadays Nursing Diagnoses Concept is evolving and changing, we propose a discussion on the use of Nursing Diagnoses in the clinical practice at an International level.
Well-known professionals, both National and International, conjointly with nurses who are currently using Nursing Languages will share experiences, advances, concerns and innovative ideas to construct this language that will facilitate the identification and development of Nursing Discipline.
We will also have the opportunity to enjoy this wonderful and cosmopolitan City. Culture, leisure, shopping or just walking by the sea will help us to relax our bodies and minds after a hard day's work.
We are looking forward to meeting you in Barcelona, your presence and participation is essential to take advantage of this Symposium and to make it an unforgettable experience!
The Organising Committee
“Caring Through Nursing Diagnosis”
When Nursing Diagnoses were incorporated to our discipline, we began a long labor in order to name phenomenon that intervene and condition Nursing Care. As the caring process evolved, new languages and research where incorporated. Scientific community was then involved with the integration and implementation of these languages. That is certainly a challenge due, not only to the diverse origins of the different languages but also to the different uses, variation in individual circumstances, backgrounds and cultures in which they are getting to be used.
At this moment we propose to go through Nursing Diagnostic concept, to pass through Nursing Languages integration, which already means much more than only interrelation, and try to reach the possibility of creating a new language that enables communication. Our target is to achieve a high quality therapeutic relationship with our clients and patients. What we propose is to go further than those wrong perspectives that put Standardized Nursing Languages as a target instead of putting them as a mean to facilitate Nursing care processes.
· Discuss Nursing Diagnosis concept in relation with Nursing care in actual clinical settings in an International background
· Integrate the use of Care Standards as an essential strategy to grant Nursing care quality in the XXI Century
· Identify the level of integration of Nursing Languages in Health Electronic Information Systems in Spain
· Present different proposals for the integration of Nursing Languages
08:00 Entrega de documentación
Traspasando el diagnóstico enfermero en la realidad asistencial
Rosa González Gutiérrez-Solana
María Girbés Fontana
Los retos del diagnóstico enfermero
Rosa Gonzalez Gutiérrez-Solana
Mercedes Ugalde Apalategui
12:00 Comunicaciones simultáneas
16:00 [Mesa Redonda]
Estandares para la calidad de los cuidados enfermeros
Francisco Javier Broullón Molanes
Jefe de servicio de la Oficina de Planificación y Calidad del Ministero de Sanidad y Consumo - España
17:30 Defensa de Pósters
18:30 Asamblea General AENTDE
21:30 Cena de Gala
Sala Maremagnum del Grupo Monchos-Botafumeiro
(2ª Planta de Centro Comercial Maremagnum)
09:00 Comunicaciones simultáneas
Mas allá de las interrelaciones: La integración del lenguaje
Carme Espinosa i Fresnedo
Vocal de AENTDE
Aurora Quero Rufián
12:30 [Mesa Redonda]
Mas allá de las interrelaciones. La integración del lenguaje enfermero: CIPE, SNOMED CT, NNN.
Adjunta a la Dirección para los sistemas de información de la Unidad de Salud de Matosinhos- Portugal
Assistant Professor Universidad de Iowa
Associate Professor and Director of External Relations. Center for Nursing Classification & Clinical Effectiveness. Universidad de Iowa
Isabel Pérez Pérez
16:00 [Mesa Redonda]
Sistemas de información electrónicos y lenguajes enfermeros
José Luis Aréjula Torres
17:00 [Conferencia clausura]
Diagnosticar para cuidar
Josep Adolf Guirao-Goris
Presidente electo AENTDE
Rosa González Gutiérrez-Solana
18:00 Acto de clausura
The Organizing Committee puts at your disposition the following hotels to make your stay in Barcelona a very pleasant one.
- St. Gervasi
Catalonia Suite ****
Tel: (+34) 932 128 012
Individual Room 100 €
Double Room 115 €
VAT not included
Eurostars ANGLÍ ****
Tel: (+34) 932 069 944
Prices: From 99 to 200€ depending on availability
Breakfast not Included
VAT not included
Silken St. Gervasi ***
Sant Gervasi de Cassoles, 26
Tel: (+34) 932 531 740
Individual Room 130 €
Double Room 147 €
To make your trip complete and more available for this VII Symposium AENTDE, we´ve made an agreement with IBERIA, through which you will enjoy cheaper fees in national and international flights. Please read the following conditions:
- Discounts on flights with BARCELONA as a final destination and return:
For national, European and intercontinental:
30% off complete Business fees.
35% off complete Tourist fees.
- This offer is applicable exclusively to closed flights (two-way ticket) of IBERIA and/or AIR NOSTRUM, the lines with shared code (IB 7000 and 5000) are excluded. The tickets are valid from two days before to two days after the date of the celebration of the VII Symposium AENTDE (21 and 22/25 and 26 of October, 2008) if they are national or European flights. For intercontinental flights, the tickets are valid from seven days after to seven days before the date of the VII Symposium AENTDE (16 to 31 of October, 2008). The emission will be in the IBERIA Offices and/or agency to determine.
- To benefit from these discounts, the passenger (whether it´s assistant, speaker or committee member) will need to accredit his/her assistance to the Congress.
- In Pre-Symposium tickets, the Organising Committee will be able to benefit of a maximum of 8 tickets with the same discounts, having previously facilitated to this Unit the names of the Committee members that would use them as well as the reserved flights. The reserve and emission of this tickets will exclusively be in the offices of IBERIA.
- All tickets that are emitted from IBERIA for the VII Symposium AENTDE should have the code BT8IB21MPE in the “TOUR CODE” booth which will be effective once the agreement has been accepted.
- Every reserve should include “OSI IB BT8IB21MPE0071”.
This hotels have a collaboration agreement with La Salle, it is for that reason that, as soon as you make your reservation, you must indicate that the reserve is to attend the VII AENTDE Symposium.
The reserving and paying responsibility relies directly on the attendees to the VII AENTDE Symposium. The Organising Committee is not responsible for any misunderstanding or problem that is presented between both parts.
The fees can vary depending on the date that the reservation is made as well as the availability of each hotel.