More Reviews of EuroComm

A number of communicators who attended EuroComm have blogged their impressions on their blogs:

Kevin Keohane, client partner at Publicis SAS, writes 888 words from EuroComm 2008:

A good conference. My personal highlights were Suzanne Salvo’s (Salvo Photography) session on the ethics of photo manipulation and Ramon Olle Jr.’s presentation on the new face of consumer branding. And, of course, the ample and various networking opportunities that the conference schedule so insightfully provided – plenty of time between sessions rather than a quick cuppa and off to the next session. It’s the space in-between that glues these things together so well. Read more

Mike Klein, Communication Consultant, writes of Bubblings in Barcelona:

Now that I’ve recovered from the “mother of all head colds” that I caught in Barcelona while “partying and socializing at an Olympic level” (thanks to World Cup skier Bode Miller for that great line), I’d like to share a few of the major takeaways from IABC EuroComm in Barcelona: Read more

Silvia Cambie, Past President of IABC Europe/ Middle East and organiser of EuroComm, writes about life After Barcelona on her blog:

I think I am suffering from anti-climax.

I believe that’s what it is, because it feels like facing a big blank space and I have this urge to go out and buy myself a teddy bear.

I just came back from Barcelona where I chaired EuroComm 2008, IABC’s annual conference for the Europe/Middle East region.

I worked on this event for about nine months together with my IABC colleagues and the team at La Salle University… and I can’t believe it’s all over now. Read more

If you’ve blogged about EuroComm, please get in touch so we can add a link to your post here.